We welcome change...

Sorry for the delay in posting people! I have been in bed sick with the flu for the past three days. I couldn't even get out of bed, let alone think and blog about something that is substantial. I am feeling a bit rested today and decided to update you guys on what's going on with my life.. (how boring!)

Do you remember when I wrote about a person I met through my blog? We hit it off right away and soon became "virtual lovers". We would speak to each other daily, and we would YM and SKYPE each other every night. We loved talking to each other and we talk about everything. We fight, we laugh - all those normal things that one would expect in a growing relationship. It is almost three months now since we've been talking (although it feels a little longer than that.. hmmm). The only remaining issue we have is that we haven't met in person. The rest seems to have fallen in place, yet there is the one "what-if" scenario that is untested. (continued below....)

















Last night, as we were talking over the phone, we decided that we should stop the madness and wait until we meet each other. We want to avoid hurting each other by saying all the things that we believe is something that we are feeling today and then, regret saying them later if we don't hit it off in person. I am bummed because logically, it should be done this way but my feelings are so strong that I just want to risk getting hurt. What if he doesn't like me when we meet? Vice-versa? But then again, what if we become the magical couple destined for each other... ???

For now, we will both try not to contact each other by email, YM, text messages, and all that. Avoid saying sweet nothings like "miss you" or "wish you were here"... even if we are tempted to. We both have got to put some reality to this situation .. and this is it. Reality bites... and it sucks.