Home » » The Big 5-0!!

The Big 5-0!!

I have been meaing to write all week, but somehow the days kept slipping by. I have never posted a picture on here before, but I decided to make an exception to mark hubby's 50th. Maybe I'll post another one for his 60th...

Hubby and I were away last week at a warm tropical island! I surprised him for his big 50th birthday. We stayed at an all inclusive resort and had such a great time. My little bday girl was quite the diva! One of her gifts was a new speedo. Hubby has never worn one before and I thought turning 50 was a perfect reason to try one. :) Although a bit nervous at first, hubby became quite used to it. I think hanging out at the pool bar and having a few drinks and shots helped him relax too! But after a while, he was literally strutting around the pool telling everyone it was his 50th bday and his wife bought him the speedo to celebrate. Such an attention whore! I have to admit, hubby does NOT look 50. He probably already knows this as everyone there kept saying it. He ate that up like the diva he is...

After we had enough sun (and drinks), we went back to the room to "relax". I had a gift for him. Every girl needs a new nightie for their bday! She loved it! The nightie with her black high heeled furry slippers was perfect. We had a fun little photo shoot in the room and on the balcony. Did I mention she's a diva???

It was so great to have a whole week and be able to do what we wanted WHEN we wanted. Fool around, dress up, tie up, make up...whatever. The only thing I was pissed about was that we were supposed to have 24/7 butler service at this place. I had planned on having the butler show up at a particular time/moment, but he never showed. I was NOT happy. We saw this guy once (and it was for freakin' q-tips!!) We met several people while there and they went on and on about how great their butler was. Apparently, ours was just a ghost. Oh well, we still managed lots of fun!!

As we left and went through airport security, hubby's carry on got "flagged". The security guy came over and said, "Excuse me sir, but there's something vibrating in your bag." I cracked up!! Hubby had the carry on with all of our toys, wigs, fake tits, paddles (etc). I'm sure you can guess what was vibrating!! Hubby was purple as the man went through his nighties, tits, cuffs...I just smiled and said, "Well, you know how it is when you have a week with no kids..." As we left, the security guy had a big smirk on his face. It gave me a great idea for the next time we go away...

Now we're back to reality, but we are still on a bit of a high. Although we obviously don't have the same freedom we did last week, things are going along quite well. Dee dee is happy she's back in her regular sized panties (for now). But, she did just get her period, so she is dealing with those pesky pads...