Home » , » Pictures - Group Sex

Pictures - Group Sex

One of the things I have always been fascinated about is group sex, but it is something I have never really tried and probably never will for a number of reasons, one of which is it isn't something Ms.Kinky is into. However I have done something a little similar, but that is for another day and it happened a couple of times, pre Ms.Kinky, but that can wait for another day. In the mean time, please enjoy a few pictures I found.


Well I hope you liked my little selection of pictures and I promise a longer post on the group sex one day and another on my similar experience I mentioned. For those that like thee spanking stuff we will be returning to that tomorrow with another story for your pleasure. Hope you are all having a great kinky week where ever you are.